The new year is upon us and already I have started working on some big things that will be executed in the new year. I am also making some life changes beginning in January. Here are a few changes and things I am working on.
- I will begin counseling in January. I say January because that’s when my new insurance plans becomes effective. Therapy is something that I should’ve been started, but being that I am on a financial journey, I cannot afford therapy. With the new insurance plan, I receive several free sessions per issue, and I have plenty of issues.
- I have a huge project that I have been working on that may premiere mid-spring. It has been a long time coming and I am super excited about it. I won’t reveal what it us yet until mid-January to early-February. Don’t want to jump the gun and it doesn’t come out when expected.
- I haven’t had motivation nor the energy to practice yoga, but that is a part of my life that means a lot. Yoga has always been a love of mine and since giving birth, I have let it fall by the wayside. I don’t want to become a yoga teacher or this Instagram yoga chick. I want to improve my practice and really learn to meditate.
- I am letting go of all negative people, including my son’s father. I don’t have time for his shit anymore. I will be doing me like I have been and rejecting all negative vibes from him. Neither I nor my son need that.
- Of course I plan to continue my debt free journey and my payments begin in January for my student loans. I have been putting them off for far too long (7 years to be exact). I could kick myself. Had I stuck with paying them like I initially was, I would be student loan debt free by now. You live and you learn.
- Mommy meetups are a must. I am thinking of joining MyGym with Malakhai in order to meet more moms and for him to have more friends. I think that will be good for the both of us.
- Consistency is my biggest struggle, as well as commitment. I will strive to be more consistent with YouTube, my blog, going live on IG, and all other ventures that I am involved in when it comes to growing my entrepreneurial dream.
As of right now, that is all I have planned for 2019. In my last post of the year, it is a more in depth look at what I have coming. So be on the look out for that post on December 31.
What do you have coming up in the new year?