1. Pick up Khai.
2. Nurse Khai.
3. Take him home.
4. Unload everything in the wagon and bring him in the carrier.
5. Spend time with Khai (watch his fave shows, play with toys, read a bedtime story.)
6. Bathe Khai.
7. Nurse Khai to sleep.
8. Change Vick’s pad in humidifier.
10. Sterilize breast pump parts and then repack in work breast pump bag.
11. Layout clothes for tomorrow.
12. Clean kitchen.
13. Clean up bedroom.
14. Eat dinner.
15. Me time (journal, yoga, read, drink tea or golden milk, budget planner, catch up on YouTube videos, watch a show on the fire stick, meditate)
16. Say a prayer over Khai, then myself.
17. Tie hair up, wash face, brush teeth.
18. Turnoff all lights.
19. Recheck everything is ready for in the morning and turn alarm on.
20. Go to bed.