A new year means new goals. I don’t believe in resolutions. I believe in goals, something to work towards. I do these posts every year on this day because it’s something to look back on. My goals for 2017, crushed majority of them. I can’t wait to see what 2018 has in store. Without further ado:
- Have a happy, healthy baby.
- Run a successful lifestyle and mom blog.
- Pay off half of my student loans.
- Put a down payment on a house.
- Have a fire post baby body.
- Continue to be a writing teacher or write full time.
- Featured in Black magazines/YT channels/blogs.
- Make Forbes list.
- Do more freelance work.
- Fall in love.
- Work from home.
These goals are very attainable (Forbes list is a stretch but dammit it will be one of my goals until I make it). I always tell people when setting goals, make sure they are logical and within reason (also have one or two that are a stretch, something to work harder towards).
What are your goals for 2018?